Today (09/06/2019) We painted the seat frames, back and sides inside the cab.
We then added the seats.
We then added the door brand new cards. First we painted our brand new expensive door cards.
The next stage was to fit the door cards. First we glued the rubber door bungs into the door. It just stopped them falling out, every time we shut the door.
Then we added the metal clips which locate into the rubber bungs, to the door cards, and then fitted the door cards to the front doors.
We next added the door handles, window winder handles, and the door catches. We will be changing these soon to add a little more chrome.